Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on this board have a ZX6 streetfighter in the Eastern PA area? I was out with my buddy yesterday and we passed a nice looking old school ZX6 streetfighter riding with two cruisers over the twisties on Blue Mountain. I looked right at the dude and nodded as they passed us at the bottom and he was laughing in his helmet. (I think because we were already off our bikes and taking our gear off by the time they got to the bottom.) I was the guy in the yellow leathers on the silver ZZR600 and my buddy was on an orange Speed III. Was it anyone on here?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Geech, your avatar says Shippensburg. You ever get down around Gettysburg or the Hanover area. I've never seen another '05 ZZR600. My buddy who I go riding with has the ZZR1200 but, I've never seen another 600.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ride out towards Reading quite a bit actually. Your best bet is to head north on 61. There are lots of great roads that jump off of there. One of my favorites is 895 which splits off of 61 just north of Port Clinton (where the Triumph dealership is) and the Cabelas. East or west is pretty sick from there. If you head east, you can take Hawk Mountain Rd. off of 895, which is nice. And if you are heading that way, look into 863, which is another great road of twisties. Just take it easy on 895 and 863 your first time through (especially on 863). There are some blind decreasing radius turns and lots of elevation changes and one or two spots that always have gravel. Easy enough to ride around, but you have to know they are there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.