Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think the dealer is correct. There is no such bike.
Haven't heard any rumors of one coming either.

I have heard that a zx10r will be released for '04 though:D

·
Registered
152 Posts
Has anybody heard of a zx650 I needed a rim for my 01'6r and ebay had one for 125.00 good condition i didnt want to loose it so i just bought it, but here is my prob. its for a zx650 and i havent heard of that one yet? So I call the dealer and they said there isn't such bike so have yall ever heard of the zx650? All the parts he/she is selling state zx650.(Im waiting email from seller I just bought it last night and its rackin my brain! Any infos greatly apreciated!
Michael

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I concur, no such bike exists, sounds like a ghost bike! Also sounds shady to me, like possibly a parted out stolen bike and the guy thinks that the owner might look up zx600 on ebay, so he makes it zx650 so it won't turn up in his search. So watch out, because the purchasing of known stolen property is also illeagal. But hey what do I know. Hopefully he just made a mistake.
ps. Dont write back saying you agree it might be a parted out stolen bike.

Thank God for Guardian Angels... Especially This One!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Maybe the eBay seller meant to say "ZX750", but due to some weird disorder he kept hitting the "6" key instead of the "7" key...

Uh...rrrrrright. :D

inca jones
*just trying to help* [:I]

2003 636 Black

·
Registered
321 Posts
The only thing close I recall is the KZ650, but I think they quit making them in the 80's. They were replaced by the GPZ's, which I believe were the first Ninja's. Below is a picture of a KZ650 with factory mag wheels.

AL

You never know how fast you can go, until you crash.

·
Registered
321 Posts
The only thing close I recall is the KZ650, but I think they quit making them in the 80's. They were replaced by the GPZ's, which I believe were the first Ninja's. Below is a picture of a KZ650 with factory mag wheels.

AL

You never know how fast you can go, until you crash.

·
Registered
9 Posts
This may be one from reeaaally far out on the left field, but I read in a UK mag once when they were reviewing the 2002 636, they mentioned that many people in the UK big-bored their 600s to 650s for massive gains in the mid-range and top-end.[:0]

It was 'Superbike' Mag last year, can't substantiate it[:I], but is the seller from the UK?

To Be is To Do - Socrates.
To Do is To Be - Plato.
Do Be Do Be Do Do-F.Sinatra.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.