Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
You aren't selling that for very much. Maybe you should ask for more so people don't think it's a scam. Around here that bike goes fore $4,200 easy.
2,800 sounds about right to me for a 10 year old bike in the condition that its in and the work involved to "fix" it.

If i was closer i would be VERY interested. I've been hankering for another 98-02 6R for a street fighter or track bike.

·
Banned
19 Posts
2,800 sounds about right to me for a 10 year old bike in the condition that its in and the work involved to "fix" it.

If i was closer i would be VERY interested. I've been hankering for another 98-02 6R for a street fighter or track bike.

Well it sounds like you bike just needs the float bowl mod to fix it. And if you add the fuel cut valves you can make like 12 more horse power.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
You aren't selling that for very much. Maybe you should ask for more so people don't think it's a scam. Around here that bike goes fore $4,200 easy.
$4200? I bought an 02 with 10k miles in 07 for $3700 - I think his price is right

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
Well it sounds like you bike just needs the float bowl mod to fix it. And if you add the fuel cut valves you can make like 12 more horse power.
And you sound alot like someone who used to be a member here.

·
Banned
19 Posts
And you sound alot like someone who used to be a member here.

:confused: I'm new here but I did a search on google and there was a thread on ZX10 forums about a "float bowl mod" and they made a reference to a Kawi site so I joined. I was hoping to find some more info on it here but keep coming up empty handed. None of they guys with late model ninjas seem to know anything about it. I tried the 'buse forums but they are all into stretched swing arms. I don't want to do the wing arm mod though.

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
:confused: I'm new here but I did a search on google and there was a thread on ZX10 forums about a "float bowl mod" and they made a reference to a Kawi site so I joined. I was hoping to find some more info on it here but keep coming up empty handed. None of they guys with late model ninjas seem to know anything about it. I tried the 'buse forums but they are all into stretched swing arms. I don't want to do the wing arm mod though.

Float bowl mod on 03+ Zeds is the tits. Make sure you run Nicky's map though. Also make sure your TPS is connected with triple redundancy while running the Euro CDI and fuel cut valves with inverted forks, swingarm, rear shock and clutch.

****** recommends cross drilled brake lines as well but i've yet to get mine installed so i can't speak to the effectiveness.

·
Banned
19 Posts
Float bowl mod on 03+ Zeds is the tits. Make sure you run Nicky's map though. Also make sure your TPS is connected with triple redundancy while running the Euro CDI and fuel cut valves with inverted forks, swingarm, rear shock and clutch.

****** recommends cross drilled brake lines as well but i've yet to get mine installed so i can't speak to the effectiveness.

Now I am really confused. Who is Nicky? Do you have all those mods on this bike that you are selling? I would think that it would be fast if you did and U could get more money for it.

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
Now I am really confused. Who is Nicky? Do you have all those mods on this bike that you are selling? I would think that it would be fast if you did and U could get more money for it.

I'm not selling shit.

Maybe you should just get a turbo 97 6R and call it a day.

·
Banned
19 Posts
I'm not selling shit.

Maybe you should just get a turbo 97 6R and call it a day.

HA! I see you are messing with me now. I just wiki'ed Kawasaki's line up and they made the turbo in '84 not '97. I thought you were selling it because you listed all the work that could be done to that bike to make it faster and that confused me but I see now you aren't the guy that started the post.

·
That Fighter Guy
15,175 Posts

:rotflmao: That's fucked up, funny, but fucked up.

·
Registered
60 Posts

Na them Crossed drilled lines are the bollox as the fluid gets confused and subsequently stays in the line.......good in it !!!! :Laughing rolling:

·
That Fighter Guy
15,175 Posts
OP good luck with the sale. I'm sorry to hear that you basically are forced to sell so you can take care of your family, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts