Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m having a problem with my Zx6r 2019. We modded the bike but does not want to turn on anymore. First thing I noticed was that on the instrumental cluster, certain things were blinking and we couldn’t select anything. After we cranked it but the bike wouldn’t ignite. The bike has not been turned on for about 2-3 weeks while being worked on and we don’t think it’s the battery. What do you guys have for advice?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Generally speaking (as you've provided absolutely no specific information as to what you've done) .....suffice to say reverse/remove your "mods". Inability to start is fully on YOU and whatever it is YOU'VE done.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Generally speaking (as you've provided absolutely no specific information as to what you've done) .....suffice to say reverse/remove your "mods". Inability to start is fully on YOU and whatever it is YOU'VE done.
I previously had a PCV, an air filter and slip on which was working fine for months then decide to recently put on full exhaust, o2 sensor delete, servo buddy, and new rearsets which now it doesn’t want to turn on. Is that specific enough?! I know inability to start is fully on me which is why I’m seeing if anyone can help or has had a similar experience.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts