Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1998 zx6r stuntbike with salvage title. Has a 2001 motor. Full system, jet kit, sprockets, braided lines, and 12 bar and crash cage. Ready to stunt, needs nothing. $2000!!! I also have a extra blank 98-2002 zx6r frame for $300 obo.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I may be getting out of stunting for a year or so if I get hired in march for a pilot slot in the reserves. Im selling it because I wont have very much time to ride till have after march and I want another 954 or a 929.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
would you take payments?

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
bumb for you

nevermind, i cant afford to buy another bike for fun:(

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Does it still have the gauges taillight and headlight on it? I guess what I am asking is; Is it still streetable?

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There are no gauges, I did install a neutral light and low oil pressure light. It has a race upper so there is no head lights. I installed 2 driving lights in the front and 2 led brak lights. I have rode it on the street with that setup. I would say the bike is NOT streetable, the bike will not pass any kind of inspection.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im active duty air force (enlisted)now stationed in charleston, im just trying to get a pilot slot here in charleston

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sure for $2000. I will even throw in the rest of the bike. The cage is messed up, I had the 1st cage made for a zx6r and it had some real weak points. I built a new one which is on the bike now. Im not gonna sell the cage off of it, hard enough selling it with it on. They are only $300 shipped anyway.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.