Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, as the subject says i'm a ZX6R rider from surrey, UK! ;D

i found this forum to be the most comprihensive for kawasaki zx6r's and thus decided to join up and say hello!

i've already completed a trip to wales on my bike, about 300 miles each way, and with 500 miles on the clock before hand; my bike is nicely run in now and due for it's first service i think.

i had been riding an apprillia sr 125 scooter for about 5 years, finally got my full licence and have jumped straight onto a Black '06 ZX6R ;D - absolutely love the bike! - i got the speedo to indicate 170mph on the way home from wales down a long motorway, was a litle bit scarey going that fast, but i'm very impressed with the bike.

I plan to kit my bike up as a show bike, though that'll cost alot so i'm doing it bit by bit each month, going to replace all the matt black panels with the official kawasaki carbon fiber replacements, also thinking about getting a carbon rear wheel hugger (stop all that nasty muck from flying up onto my exhaust), and led show lights ofcourse - it's got to have lights...

still undecided on what exhaust to put on it though, being a show bike i'm not bothered with gaining performance, aslong as the performance doesn't go -Down- compared to stock, then i'm fine... - been looking at the Two Bro's Twin V.A.L.E, the Laser X-Treme Tri-Exhaust, the Sudco Hamaguchi Twin Exhaust, or... the Akrapovic Exhaust. - but i can't decide which one to get! *cries* - the carbon two bro's is my current top pick though... closely followed by either the hamaguchi or the akrapovic, but 2 holes looks better than one right? and how about three holes!? argh!

well i guess i'll go back to scanning the forums now, ah and here's a pic of my trip to wales, it was rather fun! ;D (i'm on the left, incase it wasn't obvious enough.)

http://users.pandora.be/BlackPhoenix/images/UDF2_Pose2.jpg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.