Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
those are some damn good looking bikes. but I still have to be happy with my 02 6r. If I start thinking about it too much, I'll buy one of those bad boys. =)

If I lose, then you cheated.

·
Registered
13 Posts
thats why I am parting out my bike - so I can get one of those bad boys =)

Otherwise, if you do think about it too much and sell yours to get the 03 you will lose a lot of money

·
Registered
62 Posts
I Love the bike, but not fond of the instroments. I think they should be two seperate guages. Glad the went to digital speedo, but not together. to busy..

01 6R Yellow Micron

·
Registered
322 Posts
I've always prefered analog guages in cars, but I'm digging the guages on the new 6R. My friends R1 has the analog tach and digital speedo, which works pretty well, and I guess you can see your speed faster when you don't have to think about where the needle is on the guage. But, I rarely look at the speed, only the tach. The only time I care what speed I'm going is when I see a cop.

Diirk
'99 ZX6R
'02 Raptor
'01 Wolverine
'87 Radian

·
Registered
142 Posts
that new speedo is actually a plus for the new zx. it now has a lap timer, a shift light for those extra fast track days and by integrating the tach around the digital speedometer it allows you to see whats going on with a quick glance. the leds that make up the tach should light up in different colors so you may not even need to look down to know where your rpm is, just see it in your peripheral vision.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.