Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on Sunset in beautiul Los Angeles when this snobby prick in a supercharged kompressor coupe kept reving and crouding me as I try to calmly enjoy a nice night ride. I finally decide that he is not going to leave me alone unless I put him over my knee an d spank that a$$. So, at the next stop light I white line to make my way to the front next to his car. I give him the signal by looking over at him and reving the engine, He revs back, and when the light changed......... he dissapeared from my sight and my mind. When he finally caught up to me, two lights later, he thanked me for allowing him to have more fun than he had had all night. He said it was his birthday then he asked me what I had done to the bike. When I told him it was a stock 600 his eyes grew as big as silver dollars. And they say the stock RR is weak and slow!!!! Liars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Was it an SL500? or the 600? It's incredible how people spend $100K+ on a car, only to be taken to school by a $8000 bike. 0-60 in roughly 2 seconds, 160mph top speed; with stats like that why the hell would you ever buy a car? :D

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
guy must've been a loser if that was the most fun he'd had all night driving around LA with that car.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was a 600 with aftermarket enhancements. It sounded mean and had a deep growl (not just mufflers). He did seem like a loser. With those assets (money, car, and plenty of gold digging hoes in L.A. on Sunset)and that was the most fun he had all night??

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Originally posted by cyberdos

guy must've been a loser if that was the most fun he'd had all night driving around LA with that car.
your write

·
Registered
49 Posts
Unless it was an AMG, it was most likely a SLK 230 which is the smaller of the 2 coup convers from them. Fast but wont run lower than a 6 flat

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Unless it was an AMG, it was most likely a SLK 230 which is the smaller of the 2 coup convers from them. Fast but wont run lower than a 6 flat
It was actually a custom job done by a company who is very popular, but name has now escaped my mind. They are known for race Benz. tunning.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I believe the name was longer, but for the life of me I can't remember and don't want to spend the time looking it up. Regardless..... He got spanked!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.