Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,If anyone needs any seat covers for there zx7r i currently make and sell them on ebay in various colours i.e (red black and white) (silver- grey black and white) (blue black and white) (green black and white) all with zx7r or ninja logos on the front panel of the rear seat,single seat covers also available, i also make single seat unit bum pads plain black or with a zx7r or rr logo on if any of the above are not listed on ebay just ask and i will gladly send you a photo of what i have.thanks phil

·
Registered
287 Posts
Hi phil, what is your user name on ebay? Do you have a web site? If you do i can add a link to my site, perhaps drive a little more traffic to your site. Once my bike gets here....consider me a customer my winter project is rebuilding my bike.

·
Registered
94 Posts
hey man i am defianately interested. If have a website or ebay account to look at i am very interested. A pic of my bike should be in my signature, so i am looking for something to match. Yellow and black. If only for the single seat that would be fine. But something for both seats would be awesome. Also what are you shipping prices. Let me know what you go or think you can do. Thanks!!!!!!!!:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts