Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can any help me Iwant to turbo my zxr 400 h1 1989 what would i have to do & parts to get n where can i get the turbo from thanks

·
Premium Member
10,435 Posts
check with WHITEHENDRIX, he has a turbo zx7r if not mistaken and you can use all the same parts, with some fabrication... Both being carberated and all.

·
Registered
28,313 Posts
so far I think I spent $90 on my turbo build so far? Hardly expensive if you're crafty. Some of us remember tough_guy, right? I've seen the bike. He had a grand in it and it ran like a liter bike..

As I mentioned in a message earlier.. one does not simply slap a turbo on and hope it works.. although most people do exactly that. Give me a week and I'll have the forumlas and all posted. If you're in the states, let me know where you are and if you're close, I'll crunch numbers for a pizza and some jack daniels. If you're across the pond.. well, same deal brotha. I'll be there some day. Lol

What's the application? Street? Drag? Land speed? Roadcourse?

Oh.. mind ya I am converting to efi as well. Total price for that is about 600 with a bit of "adjustments" to some things. I have that thread in the 7R section..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi im keen on the efi conversion so was wondering which unit best to use and mods required,am.building a naked street bike.
Nigel

1 - 5 of 5 Posts