Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is your favorite color so far? Blue, Silver, or 2007 Red?

Also, What colors have people painted/powder coated their 2006 ZZR600 rims? I am looking to do something, but don't know what would look good with silver.

·
Banned
308 Posts
I really love the silver. Biased opinion? YES!! I really wanted to powder coat my wheels and frame black, i like the black on silver look. But i dont know any local shops that do powder coating so my bike is polished out.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I have the silver, and I think it's the hottest. Only dark color I like is probably a charcoal grey or something...
My friend is trying to get me to paint my wheels a gunmetal color with a polished lip. Saw it done to a friend's ZX6E and it looked pretty hot. Also pondering throwing some pearl into the silver, maybe a white.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I really like my ocean metalic blue its got depth, but if I had my choice of any color it would be kawi green. I think it should be optional for all kawi bikes.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'm down for the blue as well. I wouldn't say I'm biased just because I own a blue one. However I would say I'm still biased because a dark blue is one of my favorite colors. For my rides(cars and now bikes) I've always loved a blood red/maroon solid color. It all depends on how the 07's look in person. If it's a dark red, and I got to choose I would probably go with the 07 red over the blue I have now. As far as being clean, I would say the silver looks the best. It blends in well with the subframe, frame, and other metal bits of the bike. I think in the end I would be happy with any of these colors, because they all have perks I really like and are wrapped around one bada** bike. So I vote all are great. :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn... that black looks sick! I like my silver ZZR, and I am curious of what the red will look like, but man.. that black one is sooooo nice! I am always a sucker for stealthy bikes!

·
Registered
394 Posts
i have the 06' silver. but the 07' in black is nice looking. i think 07' will also have some kind of dark cherry red also.

·
Registered
181 Posts
yea man that black one is pritty damn hot dude...if yall wana see the 07 red ..they got it on the kawi page when u look at the bikes..it look pritty cool..but not as sick as the black!!:D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wow, black is by far the sexiest color for it! You should powdercoat your rims black too, would look stealthy!

·
Registered
142 Posts
I didn't know the 07's came out yet! Hey Satty, is your last name kawasaki? Nice choice, congrats as well.

..on a side note, I love my galaxy silver 06, but the new 07 red color is pretty looking.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Originally posted by bigw00dy
I didn't know the 07's came out yet! Hey Satty, is your last name kawasaki? Nice choice, congrats as well.

..on a side note, I love my galaxy silver 06, but the new 07 red color is pretty looking.
Lol nah my last name isnt kawasaki but being employed at a kawasaki dealership helps ;)

The 07's are avaliable but i doubt most dealerships have them right now cause mine was the first one that we have recieved. we should see a red one sometime in august..so i say if anyone is looking for an 07 goto your local dealership and see if they have put in an order for some. I really like the new red but after i saw the black in person I fell in love with it.... best lookin zzr yet IMO :D

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I wanted black, but my silver has grown on me ( I have always preferred the monochromatic look). I would like the black better if the frame was black and the rims were darker. Good luck with the water spots!:D

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Here's the red:

·
Registered
181 Posts
yea the reds not bad wid the cromeness eather but i think the black still takes the cake!!:D

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have to say the Orange that they had a few years back was the best color I have seen. And I don't even like orange. If I were getting a new it'd be red or step up to the 10 and get the yellow.

·
Registered
181 Posts
all black...hell yea!!! muahaha:D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.