Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im curious as to the ergos of this bike. I Have some back probs. Im hoping someone has ridden a cbr 600f4i and this bike. My last bike was a cbr f4i, the reason I chose this bike was because of the more upright and less aggressive ergos of sportbikes. It was pretty comfortable however after an hr of riding my back would ache and id feel it the next day. So I like to know how these 2 bikes compare Im assuming the ergos are very similar, but im hoping the zzr is even more upright. So any input would be appreciated thnks. Oh I havent been able to sit on one or take one for a test drive, none in my area so far.

·
Registered
272 Posts
The F4I handlebars are true "over the triple clamp" mounted handlebars where as the ZZR handlebars mount under the triple and then come up.

I measured once-and I think there is about a 1" up and 1" back difference-the F4i being the more upright of the two.

So if the F4i wasn't comfy for you-A stock ZZR will not be either. You could always get bar rsers for an f4i and bring them up and back evenfurther, not sure if this would actually do enough though.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Would I be able to do bar risers on the zzr600 and im assuming the bars would come up and back or just one or the other?I had a sv650 before and a f4i so im looking for something diiferent. I am interested in the ninja 650r, but like the nice supension of the zzr

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Would I be able to do bar risers on the zzr600 and im assuming the bars would come up and back or just one or the other?I had a sv650 before and a f4i so im looking for something diiferent. I am interested in the ninja 650r, but like the nice supension of the zzr
Heli-bars!

•1 1/2" taller
•1/2" more rearward
•1/2" wider overall

Retains stock cables, hydraulic lines and bar end weights.

ZZR600 (2005-2008 ) | HeliBars

1 - 5 of 5 Posts