Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious if any of you guys have an issue with your throttle. At low speeds (like parking lot speeds), its really hard to ease the throttle on my bike. it takes a slight turn of the gas to get it to go and when it does go, the motor kind of kicks into its forward motion. you can feather the clutch a bit and it wont do it and the lag in the throttle response is very miniscule. but for example, I was taking the 135 degree turn in my MSF class the other day, and at 10mph its really hard to keep a steady throttle. no clutch, no brake, the motor feels like it kicks in and out of gear almost. I know this is a really bad explanation of what its doing, but if its a common issue on these bikes, i'm sure somone will say, "o ya, i know what you're talking about. mine does the same thing..."

·
Registered
102 Posts
I thinks its just your throttle control. I was a lil jerky on the throttle at parking lot speeds when I first got mine. Takes a lil getting used to. But just to be sure check your idle speed and throttle cable slack. Hope that helps

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.