Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, i'm a dumbass and wasnt paying attention when i swung my leg over my buddy's new ZZR, burned my leg(right under my calf) there is a big red mark under it, with 2 little blisters...WTF should i pop it or leave it??? i put an ice pack on it last night and some aloe, so it doesn't hurt right now---although it itched like HELL when i was workin out today! 1st time burn victim here, wtf should i DO?? lol[:M74]

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
do not pop it. this sounds werid, but i heard this from an old welder, but when he got burned, he would put tooth paste on it and said it made it not hurt as bad. i dont konw how it works, but just a thought.

N

·
0 Posts
ahhh i did that too back in my squidly days when i used to wear shorts sometimes to ride [8)] i deserved it, and still have the permanent reminder near my right ankle.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Yeah been there done that, twice. Just let it be. It will tear itself open when its ready. One day you will just be sitting there and puss will start oozing out. I still have the scar. Fun stuff...

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
my ex did that when she was getting off of it, i told her to wear long pants and she wore her short pants (cant think of the name, not shorts) and she burned her leg bad... she got pissed at me cause i just sat there and laughed cause i told her not to and she was like huh, and then bam...

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I did that after a ride once. got off changed and went to wash my bike. I had put shorts on and went to move my bike in my drive way, swung my leg over and OWIE!!!! but yeah dont pop it, let it do its thing

·
Premium Member
521 Posts
the reason I avoided the steel pipes ....

a whole lot cooler when running and five minutes after I shut my bike off, I can grap my pipe with a bare hand.

·
Registered
176 Posts
These guys aren't getting burned on the muffler, they are getting burned on the pipe.

Although, I am not sure how they are doing it. 15,000 miles after getting my ZZR, I have yet to burn myself on it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.