Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States.
1. Schnitz might have all the restrictions and settings lifted, but no map tuning.
2. Guess. These had a subthrottle lag. If that was lifted, then no lag should be present with flies still in.
3. One time flash/have to pay again to go back to stock/some may turn into a brick and be rendered useless.
4. Yes and No. Some ECU's have different injectors and this might turn the bike running on the rich side if not matching the ECU.
5. Location is under seat towards the tail section at the very back.