Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend was asking me if it is possible to fit a 2008 ninja fairings on the front
to the older model of ninja 250... I said it's possible with time and money. Since he is only 15 years old, turning 16 soon, and doesn't want to ride in older ninjas style, but with the 08 body. Since Im sure he doesn't want to buy them brand new so he's gonna buy it off from me when I get my 250R full blown track bike. I don't think it would look so bad if the old ex250 gets integrated tail light, so it can look at least modern. any suggestions or tips on retrofitting??

·
Banned
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know it wont fit completely with original holes, and may require drilling and extra bolts and nuts. But I'm just saying if anyone that has already
tried this before because I would like to. No, it isn't happening any
time soon. He probably will have one by next summer.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
I'd think it would be a fun project, I just finished doing some fibreglass work on my bike and it was pretty enjoyable. There's just a little work envolved, but if you enjoy that stuff then it'd be no problem.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I'd think it would be a fun project, I just finished doing some fibreglass work on my bike and it was pretty enjoyable. There's just a little work envolved, but if you enjoy that stuff then it'd be no problem.
dude, you got Banned?! your last comment was only a couple of hours ago...
It's probably because of that leg-humping thread with mysta.

rip.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Dragging this topic back up. Anybody have experience or found any information on doing this? I love my ninja 250, but I feel that it could use a makeover, without shlopping out another $4k for a brand new one. I think even just a front cowl update + headlight assembly would be a huge improvement.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts