Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
need help with fi model

I have the FI model and not even the kawi guys can help me I need some advice on installing a powercomand unit as well as solving a problem with the TPS sensor......please help......

frankie maselli

South Africa

·
Registered
401 Posts
^Nigeria?

what?
Lol I kid.

Good luck.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I dont know if anyone would like to use this as reference but this video I made has a clip of the Hotbodies MPG growler slipon exhaust and my Akrapovic slipon exhaust.

Here you go:

·
Registered
83 Posts
As far as I know none are color matched to any of the bikes. Most are so small that had they any color (aside from black) you wouldn't see them.
nice that makes it a lot easier. any recommendations for where to shop for these things? and what kind to get?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys just picked a red 08 250r. This is my first bike and Im loving it! Im looking to do a few mods nothing fancy. Mainly I need help getting rid of the back fender. I want to cut it just so the plate is there and nothing else. I dont feel like spending 100 on a kit so can someone please give me some advice on how to go about doing so. I tried searching and came up empty, thanks in advance. Ride safe!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello curious if anyone has the service manual for the newgen bikes. I looked all over online i really dont need the manual just the few pages that point out how the hoses connect from the fuel tank to the carb and pet cock all the hoses are disconnected but i cant figure out where they go on a used bike i just got any help please this is a 2010 ninja 250

·
Registered
69 Posts
Go to any of the online parts retailers (Bikebandit, etc.) and have a look at the exploded diagram. It's the same thing that you'll get from the manual.

The hoses are different sizes, which will tell you which nipple to put 'em on.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wow this is really useful information i just paid 400 bucks to have my carbs cleaned and synced and gas tanked flushed when i could have just done it myself

101 - 118 of 118 Posts